|Division:||Rebecca Jean Catering Inc|
Rebecca Jean Catering, Inc (RJC) is an elite event catering company that produces many of the Bay Area’s most exciting social and corporate functions. We succeed through the art of preparation and presentation. The food we prepare brings celebration and unforgettable experiences to the clients we serve. At RJC we believe that each employee contributes directly to the company’s growth and success, and are looking for individuals who will take pride in being part of our team.
A Cafe server is responsible for managing the proper transaction of food sales and customer service for a diverse high volume food service operation. This position is dedicated to a specific campus and is held to the safety, uniform, and performance standards established for that specific campus.
- Perform all set up/cleaning tasks and breakdown daily. Keep work areas clean, utilizing proper cleaning products and sanitation standards.
- Serve customers in an efficient and friendly manner; resolve customer concerns, seek assistance from management or supervisors as needed.
- Take ownership of issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Work with all managers/hourly employees to deliver superior guest services, and ensure absolute customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with FOH and Kitchen teams
- Ensure all buffet and service standards are upheld every shift
- Receive all deliveries daily and organize all product for stations in a timely manner.
- At least 1 year working with a cash register in a high volume situation.
- 2+ years in the customer service industry
- Experienced and comfortable with working busy shifts
- Friendly, outgoing and dedicated to outstanding customer service
- Tidy and self-disciplined
- Ability to speak and hear clearly
- Detail-oriented and passionate about product quality
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Compensation
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Sick Time
- Free Daily Meals at Work