|Location:||So. San Francisco|
Nourish Inc. is the corporate daily dining division of Rebecca Jean Catering and Events. Founded in 2010, this company has organically boot-strapped every bit of its impressive growth through a proven track record of delicious food and satisfied clients. Our winning formula is: Smart + Healthy = Happy. Each day, our expert in-house chefs design menus based on the highest possible percentages of seasonal, organic, and non-GMO ingredients. This results in an immense variety of fresh, healthy meals with an emphasis on vegetable forward dishes that delight all of our clients regardless of dietary preferences. At Nourish Inc. we believe that each employee contributes directly to the company's growth and success, and are looking for individuals who will take pride in being part of our team.
Maintains dishes, pots, pans, trays, kitchen, work areas, equipment and utensils in orderly and sanitary condition.
- Scrapes and rinses food from dirty dishes and washes them by hand or places them in racks or on conveyor to dishwashing machine depending on assigned equipment. Ensures complete cleanliness and sanitation.
- Washes pots, pans and trays based on assigned procedures. Ensure complete cleanliness and sanitation.
- Polishes silver using burnishing machine tumbler, chemical dip, buffing wheel and hand cloth depending on assigned equipment and procedures. Ensures complete cleanliness and sanitation.
- Ensures compliance with outlined safety procedures.
- Maintains temperatures and chemical levels as outlined by provided standards.
- Keeps dish area orderly and in compliance with safety standards.
- Sweeps and mops kitchen floors to ensure compliance with safety and sanitation standards.
- Washes worktables, walls, refrigerators, meat blocks and other food prep surfaces.
- Removes trash and places it in designated containers. Steam cleans or hoses out garbage cans.
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas.
- Helps load and unload supplies and product.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be 18
- Must be authorized to work in the united states
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Compensation
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Sick Time
- Free Daily Meals at Work