Nourish Inc. is the corporate daily dining division of Rebecca Jean Catering and Events. Founded in 2010, this company has organically boot-strapped every bit of its impressive growth through a proven track record of delicious food and satisfied clients. Our winning formula is: Smart + Healthy = Happy. Each day, our expert in-house chefs design menus based on the highest possible percentages of seasonal, organic, and non-GMO ingredients. This results in an immense variety of fresh, healthy meals with an emphasis on vegetable forward dishes that delight all of our clients regardless of dietary preferences. At Nourish Inc. we believe that each employee contributes directly to the company’s growth and success, and are looking for individuals who will take pride in being part of our team..
Campus Catering Servers are responsible for all table service duties as well as prep work and closeout tasks. Catering servers will most often work on weddings, corporate meetings and other large-scale events. This position is dedicated to a specific campus and is held to the safety, uniform, and performance standards established for that specific campus.
- Run food from the kitchen to the banquet hall on demand
- Assist with food and table prep before the event begins
- Set up buffets with food presentation standards and practices in mind, ensuring safe food handling performance
- Serve plated dinners to guests and respond to requests for beverages, appetizers and other needs
- Communicate with banquet supervisor as well as other servers and event organizers
- Serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Clean up venue after event ends and assist with inventory, food storage and other closeout tasks
- Must be 18
- Has prior catering or food service experience.
- Has flexible availability.
- Is able to lift 50+ pounds comfortably.
- Is a good communicator with great people skills and a positive attitude.
- Is presentable, professional and timely.
- Is honest, hardworking and willing to work and learn.
- Is consistently on time, punctual and motivated.
- Must be authorized to work in the united states
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Compensation
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Sick Time
- Free Daily Meals at Work