Nourish Inc. is the corporate daily dining division of Rebecca Jean Catering and Events. Founded in 2010, this company has organically boot-strapped every bit of its impressive growth through a proven track record of delicious food and satisfied clients. Our winning formula is: Smart + Healthy = Happy. Each day, our expert in-house chefs design menus based on the highest possible percentages of seasonal, organic, and non-GMO ingredients. This results in an immense variety of fresh, healthy meals with an emphasis on vegetable forward dishes that delight all of our clients regardless of dietary preferences. At Nourish Inc. we believe that each employee contributes directly to the company’s growth and success, and are looking for individuals who will take pride in being part of our team.
A FOH Attendant/Cashier is responsible for managing the proper transaction of food sales and customer service for a diverse high volume food service operation. This position is dedicated to a specific campus and is held to the safety, uniform, and performance standards established for that specific campus.
- Monitor and maintain retail and display items, beverages, coffee, and condiment area, ensuring area is clean and stocked.
- Ensure that all retail and display items at their station, are meeting the pre established display standards.
- Greet customers, smile and process sale properly.
- Keep work areas clean, utilizing proper cleaning products and sanitation standards.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
- Count, verify, and reconcile daily sales.
- Serve customers in an efficient and friendly manner; resolves customer concerns, seeks assistance from management or supervisors as needed.
- At least 1 year working with a cash register in a high volume situation.
- 2+ years in the customer service industry
- Experienced and comfortable with working busy shifts
- Friendly, outgoing and dedicated to outstanding customer service
- Tidy and self-disciplined
- Detail-oriented and passionate about product quality
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Compensation
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Sick Time
- Free Daily Meals at Work